- What Are The Dates Of The Conference?
The Let's Plan Conference starts on Monday, October 22nd, 2018 and ends on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018.
Our Welcome reception begins on Sunday, October 21st, 2018 and only open to those registered for the reception.
- Who Should Attend This Conference?
Let's Plan would is designed for wedding planners, wedding designers, hospitality managers, venue event coordinators and wedding and event industry professionals, looking for the knowledge and inspiration that will propel their business to the next level. Is that YOU?
- I AM New To The Wedding/Event Industry, Is this Conference For Me?
There is a place for both seasoned wedding & event professionals, as well as those just starting out. Discussion of the wedding process, as well as the business side of the industry, will be helpful to all. We will learn through group discussions, role playing and walking through the entire process of finding, getting and keeping your ideal client.
- If I Can't Attend, Can I Watch Online?
No, we won't be streaming live for this conference.
- Will Meals Be Provided?
Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days. The hotel has two nice restaurants on location.
- Are There Any Vendor Opportunities?
Vendor spaces are still available, however, the space is limited so act NOW!
- What Is The Nearest Airport?
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International
- What If I purchased My Ticket and Can't Come?
Tickets are non-refundable, however, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend or apply it towards Let's Plan 2020.
- Where Are We Staying?
All attendees will enjoy plush accommodations at a local hotel in the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale; the Pier 66 Hotel & Marina. Please visit the accommodations page for more details.
- Can I Purchase Conference Tickets When I Arrive At The Conference?
All packages have limited numbers of tickets available and they are offered on a first come, first serve basis. If you really want to attend the conference, you should register early.
- Can I Buy A One-Day Pass For The Conference?
Yes, we are offering ala-carte tickets to all educational classes and activities.
- What Is The Dress Code?
Business Casual. Dress to impress. It's your business, so dress like it!!
- I have Special Dietary Needs or Religious Observances I Need To Follow, Is There Food I Can Eat During The Breakfast & Lunch?
Yes. Please send an email to us with your dietary concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I Be A Sponsor?
Please email us at Info@www.letsplanconference.com.
For additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com